Irish Ale Yeast - WLP004
Brand: White Labs
This is the yeast from one of the oldest stout producing breweries in the world. It produces a slight hint of diacetyl, balanced by a light fruitiness and slight dry crispness. Great for Irish ales, stouts, porters, browns, reds and a very interesting pale ale.
SS BrewTech Brew Kettle 5.5 Gallon
Brand: SS BrewTech
Model: SS BrewTech Brew Kettle 5.5 Gallon
What really sets this boil kettle apart from the rest is the first ever integrated trub dam and pick-up tube assembly that we've designed into the back of the 304 Ss 1/2" ball valve (3pc). We thought it would be cool to help brewers pull off a more efficient whirlpool before transferring their wort out to their fermenter. And with a few beers and a little stroke of hopped up genius (pun intended!) we came up with what will go down in home brewing history as a pretty clever little solution to what is a pretty important part of the brewing process! Other features include robust triclad bottom, silicone grab handles, internal gallon markings, and strong riveted handles.
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 5.5 Gallons total volume
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched volume markings (start at 2 gals!)
- Re-Circulation Port not avail this model
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handles
- 3 pc 1/2" ball valve, pick-up tube and trub dam are all included at this price!
- 9.75" diameter triclad disk on bottom
Model: Honey, Raspberry
the Pacific Northwest from bees who fed in the raspberry fields, this
honey has an excellent aroma, mellow flavor, and is perfect for meads or
beer. Honey will crystalize in cold temperatures. Simply warm to return
to liquid state.
3 LB Jar.